Friday, August 31, 2007

"Changes After Taking Values Education"

"The only thing that remains constant in the universe is what we call CHANGE".
After taking up values education, I've learned the importance of each and every individual in this world. I've found out that man has different characteristics that he / she must be proud of. Values education somehow varied my behaviour and personality. It improved my self-discipline and self-confidence a lot. Not only I learned how to behave a little, but also learned how to pay attention on what the teacher is saying. I learned the different kinds of positive traits that I really need to develop. Such traits that I learned to develop are the traits peace and discipline. I explained my experience about those in my other journal entry. It helped me realize the effects of smoking, drinking, etc... I enjoyed a lot in our previous topic. That is, bad peer pressure. I bet you know why.
I'm thankful that I took up values education this year because I, together with my former classmates, did not have the opportunity to take subject during the last 4 years of my high school.
As I end this journal, I conclude that values education is certainly one of the key elements to success...

1 comment:

Joahna Eduarte said...

;) CONGRATS REYNALD! IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU AS ONE OF MY STUDENTS. I HOPE I WAS ALSO ABLE TO TEACH YOU SOMETHING IN OUR ENGLISH CLASS... I KNOW YOU'LL GO PLACES. JUST KEEP THAT HAPPY DISPOSITION AND YOUR FAITH IN THE LORD. WHEN EVERYTHING DOESN'T GO THE WAY WE EXPECT THEM TO, THOSE TWO TRAITS WILL KEEP US STRONG. GOD BLESS!!!
MS. TOLEDO